Do you require family law services in Pillager?
There’s nothing more stressful or emotionally draining than a legal case against your former spouse or other family members. That’s where Heller & Thyen come in. Our family law experts will help you handle family-related court cases in Pillager.
If you’re facing a family law case in Pillager, the experienced attorneys at Heller & Thyen can help. We’ll take your side and guide you through family law services including:
• Alimony – If you’re trying to secure spousal maintenance payments, we can help you secure a temporary or permanent agreement whether you’re the payer or the payee.
• Child Custody & Divorce – Child custody disputes can be bitter and painful, but Heller & Thyen’s legal team is here to help you win single or joint custody of your children.
• Child Support – If child support payments are the subject of a legal case, our attorneys can help you negotiate fair payments to give your children crucial support during a difficult time.
• Grandparent Rights – As a grandparent, seeing your grandchildren suffering during a divorce can be heart-wrenching. Our family lawyers can help you win visitation rights or even custody if the situation demands it.
• Mediation – Our family law specialists know that avoiding a trial is best for all parties, so we can help you negotiate a fair and equitable settlement to avoid a court battle with your ex-partner.
• Paternity – If the paternity of your children is being disputed, our team can help you bring the truth to light.
• And more family legal services including protection orders.
Family issues are never easy to resolve on your own, especially when they turn legal. Contact Heller & Thyen today for the most dedicated family law services in the Pillager area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.