Are you looking for family law services in Albany?
Having to face members of your own family in a legal battle can be stressful and upsetting. Thankfully, the experienced and compassionate lawyers at Heller & Thyen can help you win your case. We’re well-versed in every aspect of family law and will support you throughout the process.
At Heller & Thyen, we know how difficult facing your own family in court can be. We can support you with a range of family legal matters in Albany, such as:
• Alimony – If you’ve recently gone through a divorce, we can aid you if there’s a dispute about spousal maintenance payments.
• Child Custody & Divorce – The most difficult aspect of any divorce is the dispute over child custody. Our lawyers can help you secure legal custody of your children.
• Child Support – Our attorneys can help you negotiate an equitable child support settlement if your former spouse has instigated a legal challenge.
• Grandparent Rights – If you’re trying to win custody or visitation rights to keep in touch with your grandchildren, we can help you secure the right to see them.
• Mediation – Our dedicated legal team can help you mediate and settle any disputes that may follow if your marriage has recently dissolved. This can help you avoid a stressful trial in court.
• Paternity – If there’s a dispute regarding paternity, we can help you prove your paternity or disprove a false paternity claim.
• And a range of other family legal services!
If you’re having to take members of your own family to court, allow experienced lawyers to make the process less arduous. Give Heller & Thyen a call today for the most trusted family law services in the Albany area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.