Do you need family legal services in Annandale?
Legal cases can be difficult and stressful at the best of times, but especially when they involve members of your own family. That’s where the legal team at Heller & Thyen comes in. We’ll support you during a family legal case in Annandale to achieve a favorable outcome.
At Heller & Thyen, our attorneys can help you win family law cases in Annandale, involving:
• Alimony – We can help you settle legal challenges over maintenance payments between you and your former spouse.
• Child Custody & Divorce – In the event of divorce, child custody is a major concern. Our dedicated lawyers can help you win custody of your children.
• Child Support – We can help you negotiate equitable and fair child support payments with a former spouse.
• Grandparent Rights – Our legal specialists can help you secure the right to visit or even take custody of your grandchildren.
• Mediation – We can help you mediate or settle legal disputes that result from the dissolution of your marriage, helping you to avoid a difficult courtroom trial.
• Paternity – Our experienced lawyers can help you prove or disprove any paternity claims challenged by a former spouse or partner.
• And many other family law services!
If you’re facing a legal dispute with family members, you need a trusted legal team in your corner. Contact Heller & Thyen today for professional family law services in the Annandale area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.