Are you facing a family law dispute in Baxter?
Legal cases involving your own family can be stressful and emotionally painful. That’s why the legal team at Heller & Thyen offers you complete support during your case in Baxter. We’ll help you win sensitive cases involving child custody, paternity and other family legal matters.
The legal team at Heller & Thyen will stand by your side during family law disputes in Baxter, such as:
• Alimony – If you’ve just gone through a divorce, our legal team can help you negotiate appropriate spousal maintenance payments.
• Child Custody & Divorce – During a divorce, custody of your children is a sensitive issue, and our experts can help you win custody.
• Child Support – If a former spouse has raised the issue of child support payments in court, we can help you secure an equitable settlement for payments.
• Grandparent Rights – Our dedicated legal team can help you win the right to visit your grandchildren or take custody of them if necessary.
• Mediation – After your marriage has been dissolved, our lawyers can help you avoid a court case by mediating and settling any disputes.
• Paternity – If there’s a dispute concerning the paternity of a child, we can help you prove or disprove biological paternity.
• And all other family law services!
Don’t let a legal dispute with family members take over your life. Get in touch with Heller & Thyen today for the most reputable family law services in the Baxter area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.