If you’re involved in a legal dispute against a family member in Becker, you should receive counsel and support from attorneys with a background in family law.
At Heller & Thyen P.A., we understand that a legal struggle with current or former family members is always a trying experience. Our skilled and empathetic attorneys can assist you with all family law proceedings to ensure a beneficial outcome for you.
We can assist with any of these family law services in Becker:
• Alimony – Our attorneys can help you settle a dispute over spousal maintenance payments following the dissolution of a marriage.
• Child Custody & Divorce – Our lawyers can help you retain custody rights to your children after you end your marriage.
• Child Support – Our attorneys can help you to negotiate fair child support payments with your former spouse.
• Grandparent Rights – Our lawyers can help you obtain visitation or custody rights for your grandchildren.
• Mediation – Our attorneys can help you settle any legal dispute with family members outside of court to prevent the case from going to trial.
• Paternity – Our lawyers can help you to prove that a child is or is not yours in court.
• And all related family law services.
It’s never easy to engage in a legal battle against a family member but our savvy attorneys can provide the best legal support through every step of the proceedings. Call up Heller & Thyen P.A. today for top-tier family law services in the Becker area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.