When a family dispute becomes a legal dispute in Brainerd, working with an attorney who is experienced with family law can be a huge help.
At Heller & Thyen P.A., we know that it’s never easy to settle a legal dispute with members of your family. Our talented lawyers are well-versed in all aspects of family law and we can use our legal prowess to help you secure a favorable outcome.
The types of family law cases in Brainerd which we can assist you with include:
• Mediation – Any legal dispute with family members is easier with lawyers present to mediate. Let us help you to settle the matter without the need for a trial.
• Child Custody & Divorce – When a marriage is ended, the biggest source of stress between former spouses is the custody rights to their children. We can help you win custody.
• Child Support – Former spouses often disagree on what the amount paid in child support should be. Our legal team can help you negotiate a fair payment rate.
• Paternity – Sometimes, the biological parentage of a child is called into question, especially when matters of custody and child support are involved. Our lawyers can help you secure proof of parentage.
• Alimony – After a marriage is dissolved, disputes often occur over spousal maintenance. Our attorneys can help you negotiate fair alimony payments.
• Grandparent Rights – If grandparents are denied visitation or custody rights to their grandchildren, a legal dispute can ensue. We can help you to win visitation or custody of a grandchild.
• We can also help with many other family law matters.
Family law can be both stressful and complicated to navigate but working with our attorneys can make the process much easier. Get in contact with Heller & Thyen P.A. today for the premier family law services in the Brainerd area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.