Do you require family law services in Cold Spring?
If you’re facing a legal battle involving members of your own family in Cold Spring, the compassionate attorneys at Heller & Thyen are here to help. We specialize in family law and know how difficult it can be to face your own family in court.
At Heller & Thyen, our supportive family lawyers will stay by your side throughout your case in Cold Spring, working to achieve a favorable outcome for you. We’re experts in every facet of family law, including:
• Alimony – If you and your spouse have divorced, our attorneys can help you in legal battles regarding spousal maintenance payments.
• Child Custody & Divorce – Divorces can be extremely tough if children are involved, so our legal team can help you win custody of your children.
• Child Support – If there’s a dispute with your former spouse regarding child support payments, we can help you resolve it and negotiate equitable payments.
• Grandparent Rights – Our attorneys can help you win custody or visitation rights to see or look after your grandchildren.
• Mediation – If your marriage dissolves, we’ll assist you with mediating and settling the dispute to avoid a court trial.
• Paternity – If there’s a dispute regarding paternity, our seasoned attorneys can help you confirm or disprove paternity.
• And many other family law services!
Our experienced lawyers can help you navigate a stressful and emotionally draining legal case involving members of your family. Get in touch with Heller & Thyen today for the best family law services in the Cold Spring area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.