Are you in need of family law services in Foley?
Few things are worse than having to face your own family members in court. If you’re involved in a family-related legal case in Foley, the dedicated and supportive lawyers at Heller & Thyen can help. We’re family law specialists who will fight to win a favorable outcome for you.
The attorneys at Heller & Thyen know how emotionally tiring and stressful family legal disputes are. That’s why our lawyers specialize in all types of family law in Foley, such as:
• Alimony – In the event of a divorce, our lawyers can aid you in settling legal disputes over maintenance payments to a former spouse.
• Child Custody & Divorce – One of the most stressful aspects of a divorce involves child custody. Our supportive attorneys can help you win a dispute regarding the guardianship of your children.
• Child Support – Child support payments can be a sensitive issue, so our lawyers can help you negotiate fair payments between you and your former spouse.
• Grandparent Rights – If you’re trying to gain custody or visitation rights to care for or visit your grandchildren, we can help you secure these rights.
• Mediation – In the event of marriage dissolution, our legal team can help you mediate or settle a dispute to prevent a trial.
• Paternity – If there are doubts concerning the biological paternity of a child, we can help you prove or disprove paternity claims.
• And a range of other family law services!
If you’re facing a family-related legal dispute, our team of experienced attorneys is ready to represent your case. Contact Heller & Thyen today for the most dedicated family law services in the Foley area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.