Do you urgently need family law services in Little Falls?
The family law attorneys at Heller & Thyen know just how heart-wrenching it is to battle members of your own family in a court of law. That’s why our experienced family lawyers are here to help you win your case in Little Falls.
At Heller & Thyen, our dedicated and supportive lawyers can help you face any kind of family-related legal case in Little Falls. Our team can support you if you’re facing disputes such as:
• Alimony – If you’re struggling to negotiate temporary or permanent spousal maintenance payments, our family attorneys can help you secure fair payments.
• Child Custody & Divorce – A dispute around child custody is an extremely sensitive issue after a divorce. Whether you’re trying to get joint-custody or single-custody, we can help you protect your children.
• Child Support – Our family lawyers are here to help you get the best result in cases dealing with child support payments.
• Grandparent Rights – If you’re trying to win custody of your grandchildren or the right to visit them, our family attorneys can help.
• Mediation – Our experienced family lawyers can help you settle a case with your former partner or spouse before the matter goes to a court trial.
• Paternity – We can help you uncover the truth regarding your child’s paternity, which can help strengthen your case if child custody is at issue.
• And many other family law services!
When a family matter takes you to court, you need experienced and compassionate attorneys in your corner. Contact Heller & Thyen today for the most dependable family law services in the Little Falls area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.