Are you searching for family law services for a legal case in Melrose?
At Heller & Thyen, our legal team can support you throughout a legal case in Melrose involving members of your own family. We know how stressful and upsetting these cases can be, which is why we provide compassionate family law services.
Heller & Thyen is an experienced legal team that specializes in family law services in Melrose. Our family attorneys can support you during disputes regarding:
• Alimony – Our family attorneys can help you resolve a dispute around temporary or permanent spousal maintenance payments with your former spouse.
• Child Custody & Divorce – Child custody is a stressful but important part of the divorce process. Heller & Thyen’s legal team can support your campaign for joint-custody or single custody.
• Child Support – If there’s a dispute regarding child support payments, our family attorneys will work tirelessly to get a fair result for you.
• Grandparent Rights – As a grandparent, you can provide crucial stability for your grandchildren during their upbringing. Our family lawyers can help you win visitation rights and even full custody.
• Mediation – Avoiding a stressful, intense court battle is often the best thing for most family law cases. We can help mediate disputes between you and your former spouse to avoid a trial.
• Paternity – If the paternity of your child is being disputed, our family attorneys can help you prove or disprove paternity.
• And plenty of other family legal services!
If you’re embroiled in a stressful legal battle against your former spouse or other family, you need reliable attorneys on your side. Give Heller & Thyen a call today for the most trusted family law services in the Melrose area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.