Do you need legal support regarding family law in Monticello?
Family legal disputes are incredibly painful and stressful for everyone involved. That’s why Heller & Thyen provides compassionate and supportive family law services in Monticello. Our family attorneys can support your case in a range of family-related legal matters.
At Heller & Thyen, our team of experienced family lawyers is on your side if you’re facing a family legal case in Monticello. Our lawyers specialize in cases involving:
• Alimony – Our family lawyers can help you negotiate fair temporary or permanent spousal maintenance payments, whether you’re the recipient or the party ordered to pay.
• Child Custody & Divorce – Our supportive attorneys can help you navigate the emotional and stressful process of securing joint or single child custody.
• Child Support – Heller & Thyen’s family lawyers can help you arrange fair child support payments if there’s a dispute.
• Grandparent Rights – If you’re a grandparent trying to secure visitation rights or custody for your grandchildren, our experienced family attorneys can support your case.
• Mediation – Our legal team can help you avoid a stressful trial by mediating a fair settlement with your former partner or spouse.
• Paternity – Paternity disputes can be incredibly stressful. That’s why our family lawyers can support your case if you’re trying to prove or disprove the paternity of your child.
• And other family law services, including protection orders!
Our talented attorneys are here to ensure that you don’t face your family-related legal case alone. Call Heller & Thyen today for the finest family law services in the Monticello area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.