Are you looking for family law services for a case in Nisswa?
Facing family members or a former spouse in court is incredibly stressful and emotional, especially in cases involving children. Heller & Thyen’s team of professional family lawyers will support you throughout your case in Nisswa.
Heller & Thyen supports clients across Nisswa with our family law expertise. Whether it’s a paternity dispute or a divorce, our lawyers are here to help. We’ll back you up if you’re facing cases such as:
• Alimony – If temporary or permanent spousal maintenance payments are being disputed, we can secure fair, equitable payments whether you’re the provider or the recipient.
• Child Custody & Divorce – Divorce cases can be very emotional, especially if children are involved. Our family attorneys can help you win joint or single custody of your children.
• Child Support – If you’re trying to secure or negotiate child support, we’ll help you arrange fair payments to make sure that your children get the support they need.
• Grandparent Rights – Our lawyers can help you win custody or visitation rights for your grandchildren, allowing you to provide valuable emotional support.
• Mediation – Mediation can help you avoid stressful court cases by negotiating a settlement. We’ll negotiate a fair settlement between you and your former partner.
• Paternity – If paternity is in question, Heller & Thyen’s lawyers can help you discover the truth. This can then help you negotiate child custody or support payments.
• And a range of other family law services including protection orders.
Family law cases are never easy but working with experienced and sympathetic lawyers can ease your burden. Get in touch with Heller & Thyen today for the most dependable family law services in the Nisswa area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.