Do you need family law services in Paynesville?
Heller & Thyen’s legal team can help you navigate a painful family legal case in Paynesville. Our attorneys specialize in family law services ranging from spousal maintenance or paternity disputes to divorce and custody settlements.
At Heller & Thyen, our family lawyers will support you throughout your case. We provide compassionate assistance and advice to help you win your family-related legal case in Paynesville. Our family law services include:
• Alimony – Our trustworthy alimony lawyers can help you navigate legal cases regarding temporary or permanent alimony payments after a divorce.
• Child Custody & Divorce – After an emotional divorce, securing custody of your children is your top priority. Our family attorneys will fight by your side to secure joint or single custody.
• Child Support – Child support payments can be a sore subject, so we’re here to help you negotiate fair and equitable payments whether you’re receiving or paying.
• Grandparent Rights – If your grandchildren are at the center of a divorce dispute, our attorneys can help you secure custody or visitation rights.
• Mediation – Our family law specialists can help you mediate a settlement with your former spouse to prevent a paternity or maintenance case from going to court.
• Paternity – If there’s a disagreement around the paternity of your children, Heller & Thyen will support you whether you’re trying to prove or disprove paternity.
• And other family legal services such as protection orders.
If you’re facing a family legal case against a former spouse, having a reliable lawyer by your side can make it easier. Contact Heller & Thyen today for the finest family law services in the Paynesville area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.