When a legal matter occurs because of family issues in Sauk Rapids, an attorney with a background in family law can be an invaluable asset.
At Heller & Thyen P.A., we understand how hard it is to take legal action against current or former family members. Our skilled and sympathetic lawyers can assist you with all facets of family law in order to help you achieve the results you want.
We offer many family law services to client in Sauk Rapids, including:
• Mediation – When you find yourself in a legal struggle with a family member, our lawyers can serve as unbiased mediators to help you settle the matter.
• Child Custody & Divorce – If you and your spouse dissolve your marriage, our attorneys can help you to win legal custody of your children.
• Child Support – When you have a dispute with your former spouse over child support payments, our lawyers can negotiate a fair solution.
• Paternity – If a dispute occurs over the biological paternity of a child, our attorneys can help prove paternity and secure fair legal obligations.
• Alimony – Following a divorce, our lawyers can assist you in reaching an agreement regarding spousal maintenance payments.
• Grandparent Rights – If you are a grandparent seeking visitation or custody rights to your grandchild, our attorneys can help you out.
And any other family law matters.
Legal matters are never easy when family is involved but a team of attorneys with a background in family law can help you settle any legal dispute as painlessly as possible. Contact Heller & Thyen P.A. today for premium family law services in the Sauk Rapids area!
St. Cloud | Minneapolis |
Is there an issue in your life which you require a lawyer’s help to resolve? Heller & Thyen’s team of dedicated attorneys are here to provide any assistance you need with a legal case in Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule a free, confidential consultation with our lawyers and we can talk about the next steps you need to take.
Legal Disclaimer: The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links or third party website links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Heller & Thyen, P.A. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney. Portions of this website may contain Attorney Advertising under the rules of some states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.